6 whole wheat English muffins
6 slices of American cheese
6 slices of bacon or sausage
2) Spray muffin tin for the eggs. Crack the eggs into the muffin tin, add salt/pepper or other seasonings
3) Stick that tin in the oven, set the timer for 13 minutes.
4) While the eggs are cooking, cook the bacon and drain it.
|Eggs out of an oven|
6) Line up the English muffins on the counter, unwrap and place the slices of cheese on the muffin. Put the egg on top of that and finish it with bacon on top.
7) Place the tops on the sandwiches
8) I used my fantastic panini maker we got as a wedding gift to melt the cheese and make them look beautiful
I am so excited to eat them this week for breakfast... Now off to meal prep for the entire week