Monday, September 8, 2014

3 Bean Hotdish and Golfing



On this Sunday, we had a little bit of an adventure. It started out with me prepping my favorite bean dish and taking it over to his mom to warm it up for supper while we are out on our adventure.  I got my recipe from my dad's sister and have tweaked it to my favorite beans!


3 Bean Hotdish
1/2 lb bacon
1/2 lb ground beef
3/4 c brown sugar
1 can Bush's baked beans (any flavor)
1 can chili beans
1 can butter beans 
Chopped onion
1/2 c ketchup
1 tsp mustard


Brown the bacon 
Pull off and drain on paper towel

Brown burger and drain. In a bowl combine all the beans, ketchup, mustard, brown sugar, bacon, hamburger, salt, and pepper. Mix well
Put in oven safe dish and bake at 350 for an hour. 

Before supper, we were enjoying a nice sunny day after 3 inches of snow.  We decided to hit the driving range for a couple of buckets of balls. I have to say that I am completely out of shape for a golf swing.   But here are some fantastic pictures.  


No comments:

Post a Comment